Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /home/bmcbahra/public_html/wp-content/themes/agenciawai/rock-builder/builder-functions.php on line 1705
Benefits for BMC-plus Cards
1. Free GP Visits (Follow Up) and specialist consultation up to 20 visits per year.
2. Free home visits.
3. Free Consultation with Dermatologist.
4. Free Laser Spectra- Face, Gentle Laser Hair Removal- Face/U-Arms and Gentlelase Laser Hair Removal-(Beard) for men.
5. Free Physiotherapy session.
6. Free Dental (Consultation).
7. Discounted laboratory tests up to 50%.
8. Other benefits, same day appointments and free transport for elderly.
MEMBERSHIP GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The BMC-plus Card is owned and operated by Bahrain Medical Center (BMC).
Each member is bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. Membership is open to GCC residents aged 21 and above. Membership is
accepted at the sole and absolute discretion of BMC.
2. Members will be issued with a membership number and membership card.
The use of this number/card is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and
conditions to the benefit of BMC, and all participating vendors. The
membership card remains the property of BMC and must be returned upon
request. Misuse of membership cards or program benefits may result in
termination of membership or withdrawal of benefits without refund.
3. Membership cards are not transferable and may only be used by each
member to whom the card is issued to. BMC reserves the right to modify the
structure, benefits and other features, of the BMCplus Card including these
terms and conditions or to terminate the BMCplus Card program at any time.
Although BMC will use reasonable efforts to notify members of material
changes, it is the responsibility of members to keep themselves up to date in
respect of all the terms and conditions of the BMCplus Card. Any use of the
program by a member will be deemed as acceptance of any amendment.
BMC will not be liable for loss or damage resulting there from.
4. Only individuals and Family with first degree relative can apply for BMC-plus
Card. Asterisked items (*) are transferable (transfers apply to immediate
family members only); Family BMCplus benefits may only be transferred to
immediate family members up to 15 years in age. Corporations, partnerships,
trusts and other entities are not eligible to participate. Each member may only
hold one BMC-plus Card and Membership cards may not be held jointly.
5. Successful applicants of the BMC-plus Card will receive a membership card
valid for at least 1 year from date of issue. If the BMCplus Card is lost or
damaged, a new card may be issued at a cost of 1 BD each replacement.
BMC is not responsible for stolen or lost membership cards.
a. Members cannot use BMCplus benefits for medical services covered
(discounted or otherwise). Members, however, are eligible to use
BMCplus cards in conjunction with an insurance policy. The befit will apply
first, and the member can then claim the balance from their insurance
b. If the member decides to cancel a card, there will be no refund.
c. reserves the right to alter any privileges without prior notice
6. Each successful applicant will receive a notification e-mail within 5 days of
application and shall receive the BMCplus Card within 30 working days. If the
successful applicant does not receive notification or the card within 30
working days, it is the responsibility of the applicant to contact BMC to seek
7. It is the responsibility of the member to check their eligibility for any particular
benefit offered. Terms may vary from vendor to vendor.
8. BMC does not negotiate or guarantee prices or terms made available by
participating vendors to members through the BMCplus Card Program, and it
is strongly recommended that members research and compare prices, levels
of service, and consider any other relevant factors before making any
9. BMC shall not be liable for any errors or omissions within these terms and
conditions. BMC reserves the right to final interpretation of these terms and
10. In case of a dispute, the decision of BMC shall be final and binding.
11. BMC is not responsible for errors resulting from computer hardware or
software errors or failures or for fraud.
12. BMC will implement reasonable measures to ensure compliance with its
obligations under Privacy laws in relation to personal information of members.
Personal information will only be used for the purpose of the BMCplus Card