Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /home/bmcbahra/public_html/wp-content/themes/agenciawai/rock-builder/builder-functions.php on line 1705
Nutrition & Dietetics
Our Nutrition and Dietetic services aims to deliver a client-centered service with a commitment to help clients meet their individual nutrition needs, to work out what is right for you and to provide you with self-management skills for your health.
The Dietitians and Nutritionists at BMC are passionate about health and nutrition. They can help you sort through the maze of nutrition information and myths, update you on the latest scientific evidence on food and nutrition, and provide you with practical ways to incorporate these suggestions into your lifestyle.
We provide affordable and professional services in Nutrition and Dietetics for children, adolescents and adults. Our services are offered to the general public. No referral is necessary to attend this service.
Clients attending the Nutrition and Dietetics service can receive a comprehensive nutrition assessment and personalized dietary advice for managing:
- Heart disease
- Gastrointestinal disorders and diseases
- Nutrition for sport and performance
- Before and after surgery
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Healthy eating for the family
- Nutrition support
- Age and illness related malnutrition
- Food intolerance and allergy
- Children’s health
Depending on your individual requirements you may be provided with:
- Personalized eating plan or nutritional guidelines
- Education and information regarding your condition and its relationship with your diet
- Practical advice about healthy eating:
- Reading food labels
- Healthy ways to prepare food
- Choosing the best foods when shopping and eating out
How much do they cost?
We aim to make access to our expertise and quality service affordable. Special packages are structured for your needs.
New client assessment : BD 10
Follow up appointment : BD 5
Package (a new assessment & 3 follow-up appointments) : 4 sessions – BD 22